Nureca is more likely to finalise the share allotment of its Rs 100-crore preliminary public provide (IPO) on February 23, as per the schedule obtainable in its prospectus. The IPO, which was open for bidding for 3 days from February 15 to February 17, was subscribed 39.92 occasions. The public situation was subscribed 166.58 occasions within the retail class, 3.10 occasions in certified institutional patrons section and 31.59 occasions within the non-institutional buyers class. The shares are more likely to be listed on the BSE Sensex and NSE on February 26, 2021.
Incorporated in November 2016, Nureca is a house healthcare and wellness merchandise firm. It sells its merchandise by itself web site, and on-line channel companions reminiscent of e-commerce gamers, distributors and retailers.
Here’s how one can examine the allotment standing of Nureca IPO on the registrar’s web site
- Access the registrar’s web site: linkintime
- Select both PAN, Application Number or DP Client ID.
- Select firm title (Nureca Limited IPO) and enter both PAN Number, Application Number or DP — whichever is relevant Click on Search button to know whether or not shares have been allotted
Here’s how one can examine the allotment standing of Nureca IPO on the BSE web site
- Access the BSE web site.
- Select Equity and Issue Name (Nureca Limited) and press Enter Enter the Application Number and PAN Number
- Click on the Search button to know the applying standing